Best Art works in the world

Im a definitely a fan of realistic art work, I will share here with you my favorite pieces.
Let's start
Robin Eley - oil painting

Oil Paintings by Omar Ortiz


3D Paintings In A Bowl By Keng Lye

Pedro Campos

Oil Paintings by Steve Mills
The next two are hyperscale sculptures by Ron Muek:


Pencil Drawings by Franco Clun


Your mind might think that the image above was taken in real time with a 4K camera. Your mind would be wrong. That is actually a piece of hyper-realistic artwork.
Often times, this particular style means hundreds of hours spent leaning over a table. The attention to detail is far beyond any normally painted canvas, no matter what style is used.

This image is an oil painting created by Robin Eley, who, to say the least, is very good at what he does.

It goes far beyond painting and drawing. There are a select few that have taken this technique off the paper, and into their own hands.

The man pictured above is Ron Mueck. This is an image of him working on one of his big pieces. As real as it looks now, it doesn’t even compare to how it looks finished:

Credits and more info and examples of realist art-work , hope you will like it as I do :)

Look this art work’s are not that kind of awesome, but to me they make me speechless,
  • Polished Layers Of Car Paint From An Old Factory In Detroit,

  • How It Looked After Tinting Paste Dropped Into Paint,

  • Blue With A Touch Of Yellow. Unstirred Paint,

  • Deer Formed From An Accidental Drop Of Black Paint,

  • My Daughter Dumped Out Her Acrylics In The Sink,

  • Work In A Paint Store, The Tint Came Out Looking Like A Volcano Erupting,

  • The Guy At Walmart Looked At Me Like I Was Weird For Taking A Picture Of My Paint Before He Could Mix It. I Thought It Was Awesome,

  • I Accidentally Painted A Silhouette Of A Forest In My Last Sip Of Coffee,

  • My Paint Fell On The Floor And It Looks Way Better Than Anything I've Done,

  • The Sink After A Day Of Art,

  • Volcanic Explosion On A Lid,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPSC Prelims 2019 Paper Answer key

Dirty secrets of Bollywood Industry

UPSC IAS Prelims Question paper with Solution